The BU1’s integrated USB output function allows the charger to be used as an external charging station. The BU1’s automatic detection system can detect Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries whilst also selecting the charging mode for each independent battery. The BU1’s three LEDs clearly display the current charging operations.
|Input power supply||Micro USB DC5V 2A|
|Output Voltage||1.48V, 4.2V±0.01V|
|Constant voltage cutoff current||<100mA|
|External power supply standby current||<15.0mA|
|Compatible with||IMR/Li-ion: 20700,21700, 26650, 22650,18650,18490,18350,17670,17500,16340(RCR123),14500,10440 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA,AAA,AAAA,C|
- USB output voltage: 4.90-5.30V
- Output current: 1000 mA
- Floating current <1mA
- When the load current is at 1000mA, the USB output voltage is:between 4.75-5.25V
- Cutoff output voltage:3.0±0.1V
Button and LED
- Keep the button pressed for 2 seconds to switch the charging current from 1000mA to 2000mA.
- All LEDs will light up when the charger connected to a 5V power supply. If no Batteries are inserted, the LEDs will turn off.
- Batteries are automatically detected by type and will start charging once inserted. The LEDs will flash, showing the battery‘s current power.
- Without the power cable connected, insert a battery to check the remaining charge. (LED will turn off within 5 seconds, press button once to display once more)
- USB output: The power indicator light will stay lit for 10 seconds after a battery is connected.
- Micro USB, DC 5V input,，Micro-controller management system.
- 1000mA /2000mA for Li-ion battery, and 500mA for Ni-MH batteries.
- LED display charging status 30%, 70%, 100%.
- Battery type (Ni-MH and Ni-Cd 1.2V Li-ion 3.7V)
- Automated detection of Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries.
- 0V voltage activation capabilities. Trickle charge will be enabled when the battery voltage is below 1.65-1.85V.
- Integrated overcharging, overheating, overvoltage, overcurrent, and discharge protections.
- Faulty battery and reverse polarity protection.
- Charging mode: constant current and voltage
- DC input, the power supply is 5V 2A (Micro plug).
- Automatically detect USB 5V/1000mA output.
- Certified by CE, ROHS, and FCC.
- The product is for use specifically with Lithium, Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries only. Charging other batteries can potentially lead to an explosion, broken or leaking batteries, personal injury or property damage.
- Incorrect use of the charger may lead to an electric shock.
- The BU1 charger should only be used indoors or inside a vehicle. Under no circumstances should it be exposed to water, high humidity, and low or high ambient temperatures.
- Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
- Please use an appropriate AC voltage 100-240 V.
- No BlackCell products are intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.
- The safe operating temperatures are between 0°C-35 °C 32°F-95°F.
- Do not drop or rest heavy items on the unit.
- If any problems arise with either the batteries or charger, unplug the power cord immediately.
The warranty is void in any situation below:
The BU1 Charger can be exchanged for a replacement by authorized distributors within 180 days If there are any product issues.
- If the product(s) is/are broken, reconstructed and modified.
- If the product(s) is/are damaged by leakage of batteries.
- The product(s) is/are damaged by improper use.