BlackCell’s Nucleus series batteries are here! The Nucleus batteries feature an innovative Graphene Li-Ion cell in order to produce the best conductivity and maximum charge speeds possible. Unlike other 20700 batteries on the market, all BlackCell batteries come with a secondary ventilation system on the base, designed to deform in the event of the top vent failing.
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||2.5V|
|Max Charge Current||4A|
|Continue Discharge Current||30A|
aterial & Features
- Secondary Ventilation Disk
- Graphene Composite
Global product liability insurance (No. B0180PN1803040) (click to view certificate)
– Do not use if damaged or temperature is above 212°F/100°C
– Do not disassemble or modify the battery
– Do not carry batteries in your pockets or purse
– Batteries may explode or catch fire if not used correctly
– Do not discharge batteries beyond the recommended voltage.